Aver Pen Teacher
- Interactive Lessons
- Control Media Directly From Pen
- AVer+ Interactive Classroom Software
- Collaborative and Individual Application
- 1 Teacher Pen (Blue/Gray)
- Length 5.9″ (151mm)
- Button : 6 Response/Presenter Buttons, Right-click Button, Tail Button, Pen Tip B
- Wireless ( Range) : 2.4GHz RF (15m)
- Battery Life : 5 days per full charge (typical)
The AVerPen from AVerMedia is designed to take your classroom to the next level by creating fully interactive lessons. Engage is problem-solving instruction as a group. Buttons on the teacher’s pens allow you to control presentations and interact with the AVer+ software, while the student pens can provide instantaneous feedback for multiple choice questions.
Teaching is most effective when the instruction is interactive, and the AVerPen system provides a high degree of hands-on interactivity between the teacher and the students.
- Powerful AVer+ Software
- AVerPen comes with the AVer+ software. This tool allows users to create projects using full annotation capability, image capture, video recording, multimedia importing, and more. Users can even share work with other AVer+ users in real-time through a school LAN.
- Project Tools
- Users can save images, video, screen captures, and annotations as a Project file. Saved Project files can be exported into various formats such as images, HTML, or PDF files.
- Multiple Concurrent Users
- AVerPen fosters greater engagement by empowering the teacher and multiple student groups to interact with lesson material at the same time. Up to 6 student pens and one teacher pen can interact at one time while up to 60 student pens can be registered to a single teacher pen.
- Virtual Transparency Mode
- Annotate over other programs such as web pages, images, PDF documents, and more.
- Split Screen
- Arrange your screen in multiple configurations from one large screen, up to 6 independent screens. Each user can then work in separate areas simultaneously without overrunning other users’ work.
- Integration with AVerVIsion Document Cameras
- Display and control live images of documents, 3-D objects, microscope views, transparencies, slides, and more in AVer+.
- Group Response System
- With the built-in answer selection keypad on each pen, formative assessment is a breeze and results are tabulated on the screen immediately.